Join us in 2016 for Women Who Startup outdoor adventures and wellness retreats in this great State of Colorado that we get to call home! Entrepreneurs are always working hard and deserve a break for some fresh air, relationship building and creative inspiration. Women Who Startup Adventures is in Partnership with The COMMONS on Champa and Elevate coSpace.
Women Who Startup Adventures, Mountain Days is a combination of wellness workshops, delicious lunch, an afternoon of outdoor play time and includes to and from traveling as well.
Our Next Adventure is: February 24, 2016, a group of us are going to travel from Denver to Frisco, CO where we will plug in with incredible entrepreneurs at the Elevate coSpace of Frisco. We’ll spend the morning there enjoying breakfast snacks and drinks while gaining 2 workshops from two experts to help us refresh and re-focus ourselves — not so much on our businesses. After a great catered lunch we’ll head over to the Frisco Nordic Center for a leisure snowshoeing excursion with our peers and get outside and play! This day is about fun and rejuvenation!
Agenda for 2/24:
- Date: (2/24) — Wednesday – 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Transportation: Bus
- 7:30am Meet at Dinosaur Parking Lots (US-40, Golden, CO 80401)
- Depart by Bus to Frisco at 8:00 AM
- 9:30am: Arrive at Elevate coSpace
- 10:00am Workshop (2 Hours) Includes breakfast snacks and coffee from local Bakery. This will be fun, interactive, refreshing and even some meditation elements included.
- 11:30am Lunch during 2nd half of program – Sandwiches, fruit, snacks, drinks.
- 12:30pm – Depart for snowshoeing – (short 3 min bus drive)
- 12:45 – 2:30 PM Snowshoe in the town of Frisco Nordic Center
- 3:00 PM – Depart for Denver (snacks & drinks on bus for drive back down)
- Depending on traffic, back in Denver by 5pm.
This is an investment in yourself with our incredible Women Who Startup community members, and an opportunity to connect with more women located outside of Denver.
Once you are registered, we will keep you informed with updates and communication by email to get you all prepped to join us for our very first Women Who Startup Adventures, Mountain Day.
About Women Who Startup
Women Who Startup is a community of Female Entrepreneurs, supported by local startup ecosystems, accelerators and investors. Learn more at: womenwhostartup.co